how they’re made
what goes into making a mule
- Full hides of leather, rolls of nylon, and RFID blocking material are pulled from the shelves based on which item we are creating.
- Dies needed to cut raw goods are chosen.
- Using dies & our cutting press we cut the raw goods down to parts that we use in building our wallets.
- The parts are then passed along to the Preparation & Sewing area for the next step in the process.
- Our preparation team begins build the interior of the wallet first, glueing and folding material edges, then passing the parts over to our sewing team.
- Individual pieces are passed back and forth from our sewing team to prep team until a more complete item begins to take shape.
- Excess threads are cut off, cleaned and burned.
- Pocket tolerances and item dimensions are checked to be sure that everything will fit as it is meant to.